Send Message
Home > products > Recessed Emergency Light >
3W Ni-Cd Battery Backup LED Lamp With CRI >80

3W Ni-Cd Battery Backup LED Lamp With CRI >80

IP20 Recessed Exit Light

Ni-Cd Battery Backup LED Lamp

3W LED Recessed Emergency Light

Place of Origin:


Brand Name:




Model Number:


Contact Us

Request A Quote
Product Details
IP Rating:
Color Temperature:
3 Years
Lumen Output:
ABS Casing
Payment & Shipping Terms
Minimum Order Quantity
Packaging Details
1pc in 1 inner box, 50pcs in 1 carton
Delivery Time
40-45 days
Payment Terms
30% T/T in advance, 70% balance before delivery
Supply Ability
2000pcs each day
Product Description

Product Description:

Recessed Emergency Light features a long lasting lifespan of 25,000 hours, and 3 years warranty. It is designed to run on AC220-240V and provides a high brightness with 3W lamp wattage and 200lm lumen output. Furthermore, it is designed to operate for 3 hours in the event of a power failure, meeting various safety requirements.



  • Product Name: Recessed Emergency Light
  • Lumen Output: 200lm
  • IP Rating: IP20
  • Voltage: AC220-240V
  • Beam Angle: 120°
  • Lamp Wattage: 3W
  • Commercial Emergency Light
  • Ni-cd Battery Backup

Technical Parameters:

Property Value
Lumen Output 200LM
Type Recessed Emergency Light
Lamp Type LED
IP Rating IP20
CRI >80
Voltage AC220-240V
Lamp Wattage 3W
Color Temperature 6000-6500K
Material ABS Casing
Beam Angle 120°
Warranty 3 Years
Features Rechargeable LED Light, Ceiling Recessed Emergency Light


The Zhuiming L119MN-B Recessed Emergency Light is designed to provide reliable emergency lighting in a variety of applications. This light is certified by CE, ROHS, and CB, and is fireproofed with fireproof ABS plastic material. It has a Ni-cd battery backup and a rechargeable LED light. The voltage is AC220-240V, and the lumen output is 120lm. It also comes with a 3-year warranty. This product is offered with a minimum order quantity of 500 pieces. It is packed in an inner box, with 20 pieces per carton, and delivery can be expected within 40-45 days. Payment terms are 30% T/T in advance, with the remaining 70% due before delivery. The total supply capacity is 2000pcs each day.

The Zhuiming L119MN-B Recessed Emergency Light is perfect for any situation where reliable emergency lighting is required. Its fireproof ABS plastic and Ni-cd battery backup ensures that it is safe and reliable even in hazardous conditions. Its rechargeable LED light can provide bright illumination and is energy efficient. It is also CE certified, so you can rest assured that the product is of the highest quality. With its competitive price and excellent features, the Zhuiming L119MN-B Recessed Emergency Light is sure to meet all your needs.


Support and Services:

Recessed Emergency Light Technical Support and Service

We are here to provide technical support and service for Recessed Emergency Light. Whether you have a question or problem with your product, our team of experts is here to help.

We provide a range of services, including product advice, installation and maintenance assistance, and troubleshooting tips. Our knowledgeable staff can answer all your questions and provide you with the support you need.

Our technical support team is available 24/7, so you can get the help you need at any time. We also offer online resources such as user manuals, product guides, and software updates. These resources are designed to help you get the most out of your product.

We are dedicated to providing customers with the best possible support and service experience. If you have any questions about Recessed Emergency Light, please don't hesitate to contact us.


Packing and Shipping:

Packaging and Shipping of Recessed Emergency Light

The Recessed Emergency Light is packaged in a cardboard box to ensure safe delivery. It is then secured with bubble wrap and a layer of protective film to prevent any damage.

The light is then shipped from our warehouse in the most economical and efficient way possible. Depending on the location, it may be sent through air, land, or sea.


3W Ni-Cd Battery Backup LED Lamp With CRI >80 03W Ni-Cd Battery Backup LED Lamp With CRI >80 1

Send your inquiry directly to us

Privacy Policy China Good Quality Waterproof Emergency Light Supplier. Copyright © 2015-2023 . All Rights Reserved.