Place of Origin:
Li-ion Battery DC15-200V LED Emergency Power Supply Conversion Kit
|Input Voltage||110V-240V 50/60Hz|
|Lamp type||LED Lamps|
|Battery||Ni-Cd Battery 7.2V/2.2Ah|
|Indicator||Green LED- Charging|
|Duration Time||More than 3 hours|
|Working Temperature||-10℃ to 55℃|
|Customization||Battery, Duration Time, Package|
Instruction for use:
1. Before installation, cut off the AC power.
2. Do not installation this product in outer door, moist and corrosive gas environment.
3. Use single circuit, do not connect with other lights, to make sure emergency normal recharging.
4. Regular checking to make sure working condition is correct..
5. When left factory, the product is discharging, when using pls. recharging in 20 hours, to meet the rated duration time.
6. When long-term storage or out of service, pls. discharge one time for each three months to keep battery’s performance.
Send your inquiry directly to us